My first post of 2017 and it’s halfway through January already! It’s been awhile since my last post, so here are a few updates on what I’ve been up to/loving lately:
- Vitamin D – Syracuse is one of the grayest cities in America. I think this topic actually deserves an entire post, but for now I’ll leave you with this: if you live in a gray city, take a Vitamin D pill in the morning. I noticed a difference in my energy and positivity within 3 days and haven’t gone backward since!
- Lululemon 40/80 Strava Challenge – Strava is an app that tracks your runs and bike rides while allowing you to join challenges and connect with other athletes. I’m currently participating in a challenge presented by Strava and Lululemon where I have 2 weeks to run 40 or 80 km outside and will receive a free piece from Lulu at the end. Running 40 km over two weeks isn’t a big push for me except that I’ve been treadmill bound for a lot of this winter, which doesn’t count for the challenge. This has given me the push to get back outside. I even ran with a friend and fellow participant earlier this week which is SO rare to find in the winter. Even without the free Lulu looming, I’m loving this challenge.
- Aerie Leggings – who knew Aerie would have such cute, comfortable leggings that are great for daily wear as well as working out? I’m obsessed with this pair and need them in every color.
- Cold Brew Coffee Beer – I love cold brew and I love craft beer, so this is no surprise. I’ve tried both Saranac and Shiner and I can’t get enough.
- Sky Zone – Jumping on trampolines brings out my inner child while making me sweat buckets (and wake up sore the next day – who knew?). I went earlier this week with my fiance, sister, and her boyfriend and we were all exhausted within 15 minutes but had such a great time.
What are you loving lately?